PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about (anal) sex, again...

Thistime
08-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Hello lovely Girls Out West ladies and members,

My name is Ray and I, for one, love anal sex... I'm always on the lookout for a woman to enjoy with but I've only been lucky enough to have had anal with three female partners. Reason for this thread, I am curious to know who likes it, who does it regularly, who likes to receive it... and who likes to give it. Here's a series of questions to help get the ball rolling...

Anyone want to tell me what they like and don't like about rear entry penetration?

Do girls talk about their anal sex experiences with friends?

Which positions have you tried anal sex in?

Did the position affect your sensation?

Did you do anal with vaginal penetration at the same time?

Do you prefer to use fingers, a penis or a Vibe?

Have you tried clit stim while receving anal?

How horny were you / do you have to be before having anal and has that had any bearing on the enjoyment?

Have you ever squirting during anal sex?

Has anal alone brought you to g-spot climax?

Are you a big fan of clit stim while your ass is playing with?

Are you surprised by how much you've enjoyed it and how much pleasure it can bring?

How old were you when you had your first anal?

When did you first know about / see / read about anal sex?

Has self exploration helped?

Have you been the one to want it, or did your partner bring it up?

Favourite position to receive anal?

Where have you had anal? Shower, Bedroom etc.?

Do you do anal with vaginal penetration at the same time?

Ever crave anal over vaginal penetration?

Ever had anal without the vaginal penetration involved during the sex session?

Anal sex advice for those wanting to try it?

Do you let your man cum in your ass?

Have you always found that your anus has been quite accepting of your man or has anal become more regular / pleasurable now that you've gotten past the initial concerns?

Is your current boyfriend the man who took your butt-ginity? When and how did that happen?

Do you ever play with / penetrate your own ass when masturbating?

I would love to read all about your anal adventures (by all who are a part of GOW), especially the models, so, if you have the time, please, pretty please, indulge me...

-- Ray.

caracas
08-30-2009, 09:06 AM
I have a slightly different experience I am a guy who has anal sex with a women but I was on the receiving end.Did I enjoy it yes. My wife & I chose a strap on dildo together in a shop in London which was mainly used by lesbians we were quite open with the girl in the shop & she told us that she had sold dildos to other couples so we are not unique.

The first time was a bit nerve racking for me but my wife took it slowly, we tried doggie style first it took her a little time to penetrate me fully but it was not painfull in fact I asked her to go harder,We then tried me on my back with my legs wide apart we both liked this better as she could watch me wank when I finally came my orgasm was incredible my wife penetrated me fully as I started to ejaculate which made me shoot all over my chest & neck .Since our first time we have made anal sex a regular part of our lives. Shortly after our first time I repaid the favour & my wife was on the receiving end.

We would like to hear from other couples & if possible Annie have a video on your site.

Bad Girl Bailey
09-01-2009, 02:52 PM
I have a slightly different experience I am a guy who has anal sex with a women but I was on the receiving end.Did I enjoy it yes. My wife & I chose a strap on dildo together in a shop in London which was mainly used by lesbians we were quite open with the girl in the shop & she told us that she had sold dildos to other couples so we are not unique.

The first time was a bit nerve racking for me but my wife took it slowly, we tried doggie style first it took her a little time to penetrate me fully but it was not painfull in fact I asked her to go harder,We then tried me on my back with my legs wide apart we both liked this better as she could watch me wank when I finally came my orgasm was incredible my wife penetrated me fully as I started to ejaculate which made me shoot all over my chest & neck .Since our first time we have made anal sex a regular part of our lives. Shortly after our first time I repaid the favour & my wife was on the receiving end.

We would like to hear from other couples & if possible Annie have a video on your site.

I can't say that i have given it to a male! But i was always curious on what men thought about it! I mean it would probably embarrass a lot of men because of their ego! But if you enjoy it then why not!! It sounds very Hot! But that might have been because i was picturing your wife doing this to me! Hehe :naughty22:
She must be an awesome person to get down and dirty with you! You are very lucky!
I think that copping it in the ass and playing with urself is awesome! I mean why not have it all at once! I LOVE ANAL!!

Bad Girl Bailey
09-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Anyone want to tell me what they like and don't like about rear entry penetration?
I never used to like anal sex, until i found the most amazing lube EVER! Its called Adam & Eve, a desensitizing lube! After that i think i had anal sex more than i did normal sex! I think its because i can have a vibrator up my pussy at the same time! When i get fucked in the ass my cunt gets EXTREMELY wet, so i always usually use the toys! I prefer anal sex from behind so it can go deep!
i talk aboit it with my friends! But they so aren't into it. Maybe i can talk them into trying it themselves!!
most positions but most of them felt odd!
yes definitely did!
i explained that already :D
penis & vibe!!
of course!!
How horny were you / do you have to be before having anal and has that had any bearing on the enjoyment?
I love it at any time!!

no i havent!
yes! :D
yes!
Are you surprised by how much you've enjoyed it and how much pleasure it can bring?
yes i really used to hate it and now i cant get enough!

16 i think hmmmm.:focus:
i think my ex boyfriend just asked!
haha yeah i suppose
i want it now lol. but previous, they have all wanted it!
doggy style!
ALL!
ummm over the kitchen bench, bed & shower!

haha yes all the time!
of course!
IT IS AWESOME!! Try the desensitizing lube, it numbs your ass. Wait for it to work and make sure ur partner massages it in. Play with it for a while if it is your first time. Make sure you are relaxed or else it will never fit!!

Have you always found that your anus has been quite accepting of your man or has anal become more regular / pleasurable now that you've gotten past the initial concerns? When i relaxed it became pleasurable. But before hand it was painful and i only did it for other people. But now its like "Hi, come inside" lol

Is your current boyfriend the man who took your butt-ginity? When and how did that happen? I dont have a boyfriend. But my previous was not my butt-ginity stealer! It was his friend ahahaha.

Thistime
09-02-2009, 12:43 PM

Hi Caracas,

Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see you and your wife both giving and receiving anal on GOW. Hopefully Annie can make that happen.

Can't say that any partner's of mine have ever penetrated my ass with anything more than a finger but I have tried a cumcumber (once in the shower). I was curious to see if I could take something that size. Once stimulated, and relaxed, it slid it rather easily. Not that I recommend shopping in the fresh food section for that reason alone but it may be something you and your wife want to experiement with.

I wouldn't object to a female partner wanted to do me in the ass, especially, if like you, I'm able to enjoy her ass aswell. I think there's something seriously sexy about people who can enjoy themselves and their partners completely. If there are any women out there who are interested in a little giving and receiving session, let me know.

It would be interesting to hear from your wife, to see her perspective and thoughts on your anal experience? In the mean time Caracas, feel free to update us all with more of you and your wife's sexual adventures.

Anal sex, yep, it's amazing.

-- Ray.

Thistime
09-02-2009, 01:00 PM
I never used to like anal sex, until i found the most amazing lube EVER! Its called Adam & Eve, a desensitizing lube! After that i think i had anal sex more than i did normal sex! I think its because i can have a vibrator up my pussy at the same time! When i get fucked in the ass my cunt gets EXTREMELY wet, so i always usually use the toys! I prefer anal sex from behind so it can go deep!
i talk aboit it with my friends! But they so aren't into it. Maybe i can talk them into trying it themselves!!
most positions but most of them felt odd!
yes definitely did!
i explained that already :D
penis & vibe!!
of course!!
I love it at any time!!

no i havent!
yes! :D
yes!
yes i really used to hate it and now i cant get enough!

16 i think hmmmm.:focus:
i think my ex boyfriend just asked!
haha yeah i suppose
i want it now lol. but previous, they have all wanted it!
doggy style!
ALL!
ummm over the kitchen bench, bed & shower!

haha yes all the time!
of course!
IT IS AWESOME!! Try the desensitizing lube, it numbs your ass. Wait for it to work and make sure ur partner massages it in. Play with it for a while if it is your first time. Make sure you are relaxed or else it will never fit!!

Have you always found that your anus has been quite accepting of your man or has anal become more regular / pleasurable now that you've gotten past the initial concerns? When i relaxed it became pleasurable. But before hand it was painful and i only did it for other people. But now its like "Hi, come inside" lol

Is your current boyfriend the man who took your butt-ginity? When and how did that happen? I dont have a boyfriend. But my previous was not my butt-ginity stealer! It was his friend ahahaha.

Hi Bailey,

What do you mean you don't have a boyfriend? A young, vibrant, sexy, attractive babe like yourself should have a man that she can demand sex from, all the time. I guess not having one man means you can enjoy many men. If you're ever in need of a hard, warm cock up your ass, let me know. Ha.

I was led to believe that desensitizing lube was a no no? You know, the notion that if it hurts, you're not doing it right. I was told that retaining that sensitivity is what makes the act so amazing. Speaking of your lube, I can't really comment, I've actually never used lube, although it's been suggested. I usually just use spit, go real slow and wait until they're ready to accept me, you know warming her up with two fingers first, before we get down to the deed.

You were only 16, wow that's a mental image that'll stick with me for some time. I must say, he was one lucky man, even if it was your former boyfriend's friend. You're one horny lady Bailey, thanks for sharing.

Do keep me posted on any future anal sex sessions you enjoy, I'd love to hear more. I bet you want a little anal now, don't you?

-- Ray.

seitnap
10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
I am into anal in all forms. My favorite is rimming, tongue insertion with females only. I have let loose a stream of pee onetime while inside her.

I also like figging using fresh ginger root.

finknottle
10-25-2009, 06:51 PM
I am into anal in all forms. My favorite is rimming, tongue insertion with females only. I have let loose a stream of pee onetime while inside her.

I also like figging using fresh ginger root.

Welcome to the forums. I'd never heard of figging before, so thanks for the information. I googled it and it seems intriguing. According to wikipedia, it produces an "intense erotic tingling sensation for the subject". Is it painful or pleasurable, or somewhere in the border between?

SweetNBad
01-28-2012, 12:03 PM
I am curious to know who likes it, who does it regularly, who likes to receive it... and who likes to give it. Here's a series of questions to help get the ball rolling...

As I'm a guy, there'll be some strange answers :shocked: While I am a sweet kind of guy, also passionate, sensual, and rough if she wants it that way ;) There's a time for everything. I love variety and to surprise, I'm quite creative in that department. Sometimes, just sex is great, foreplay/roleplay, kinky and nastiness, kissing and chatting other times, and would you like a full body oil massage? Being single for so long gives you time to read and think about things if you know what I mean...

Haven't had anal sex yet, but know I'll love giving and receiving. I'm straight btw. I'm not hung up on anal play on myself, so long as the dildo isn't penis shaped :doh:

Enjoy the feeling of arse play e.g. massage down there, fingering, then sex toys, mmmm. The best times are when first starting to massage, and when first penetrating with the vibe. If rushed, will be painful and probably damaging. The other thing is it can take time to relax before penetration, so gotta think ahead if wanting it for a quickie, like walking around at home with a butt plug keeping you ready for a while, haha.

Some do with me.They're long time friends.

Let's see…doggy style, standing, spoon (on my side with top leg spread up)

Definitely! Bending over and spreading my legs makes it heaps easier and better. Also in the spoon position mentioned in the previous question. On the back with knees up to chest and legs spread is also good, except hard reaching down doing anal solo in that position. Maybe I need someone? ;)

I'm a guy, sooo….lol

Fingers and vibe. Delicious! The vibrations feel great, and only for a short time, maybe 20-40 seconds, then the fuzzy feel goes away. Well, until I start again later. Surprised to find the best feeling is just the vibe off while stroking in and out of the arse...

Being horny already makes it more enjoyable and easier to take it in the rear. On the other hand, hmmm….love it all the same without any previous masturbation and takes longer to get things going. I enjoy the foreplay anyway, the buildup, then massaging, fingers, then sex toys.

Being a guy, I've cum over the shower wall to give ya an idea...

Yeah actually! Initially tried it out of curiosity and as a naughty thing.

Include fingers? Then either late teens or early 20's. If you mean sex toys, then just late last year, lol.

Can't remember to be honest. Prob in my teenage years. You might find this strange or funny, actually had a thing for butts in full back bikinis in primary school! lol. It's just something on how the butt cheeks and hips look, and been fantasising ever since. Didn't know about sex way back then, but wanted to kiss and feel them I think.

Absolutely! I'm the considerate type, so knowing for years now how anal penetration feels. I'll know what she's going through, and treat her the same as I treat myself. When going full swing with the vibe in my arse, there's no pain whatsoever because of the lead up. If you take the time to relax and open up to that point, anal sex really is bliss... :love7:

I wanted it in my teen years. Haven't had a partner bring it up.

Mmm, tough one. Either doggy with the arse cheeks spread, or spoon (on the side with top leg spread up).

Bedroom, Bathroom and Shower.

Good question! Try it on yourself before on someone else. That way you'll know what she's going through, and can even make it really pleasurable for her. Use plenty of lube! Water based lubes are good, except they don't last as long as some other oil based lubes. Water based lubes are easy to clean up, and some don't require cleaning at all apparently. Like mentioned before, if you take the time to relax and open up, anal sex really is bliss...

I'm not gay, so no, lol. If she likes, wouldn't mind an ejaculating strap on.

Have you always found that your anus has been quite accepting of your man or has anal become more regular / pleasurable now that you've gotten past the initial concerns?

Regular with sex toys and fingers. Every week I'm alone for a while at home.

Is your current boyfriend the man who took your butt-ginity? When and how did that happen?

No one's taken my butt yet. Unless you include my fingers, small butt plug, and trusty 6" vibe...

Yep, and the orgasms are much harder each time than without anal stim ;)

Hope you enjoy this girls, hehe...