Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Are fat chicks better fucks?

  1. #1
    Highly valued participant Mrs Roops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uk and Mallorca!!
    Posts
    972

    Default Are fat chicks better fucks?

    Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    (or we could ask something more sexual: Do you think fat chicks are better fucks?

    Someone told me on the weekend that fat chicks were better fucks b/c their pussies are like vacuum cleaners......
    Jeeze, do you think so? Iíve prided myself on being an incredibly good fuck!!!!

    Iíve been told more than once by ex-bfs that I was the best fuck they ever had and I know that my Husband (who how can I put it, has been around and then some before he met me) is satisfied.

    To think that I could be even better at fucking if I stopped working my arse off exercising and perhaps I started scoffing Galaxy bars (my fav chocolate) is somewhat depressing. I thought I was sublime at sex Ďcos I was fit, athletic, and more than happy to take it in any orifice, now I gotta be fat as well!!!!

    BTW, constant Kegel exercising means that I have exceptionally good cunt control. Lets put it this way, I could sit astride you with cock in cunt, neither of us moving and I can still make you cumÖÖ. Dyson and Hoover eat your heart out!!!!

  2. #2
    Highly valued participant Fancier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    English midlands
    Posts
    3,100

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roops View Post
    I could sit astride you with cock in cunt, neither of us moving and I can still make you cum…….
    Yes, you could, but - alas - you won't! (sigh)

  3. #3
    Highly valued participant Mrs Roops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uk and Mallorca!!
    Posts
    972

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Thinking about it, apart from the huge tum, my breasts and vulva were a little bit plumper when I was heavily pregnant. We fucked almost up to giving birth. I'll try and rember to ask Roops if I was a better fuck for it!!!!

  4. #4
    Highly valued participant Fancier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    English midlands
    Posts
    3,100

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    Someone told me on the weekend that fat chicks were better fucks b/c their pussies are like vacuum cleaners......
    Fat men, on the other hand, are not such good fucks because fat builds
    up round the base of the penis. It is then effectively shorter since the fat
    prevents it being inserted fully. The ideal couple therefore looks like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fancier; 07-20-2007 at 12:35 AM.

  5. #5
    GOW Model Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roops View Post
    Thinking about it, apart from the huge tum, my breasts and vulva were a little bit plumper when I was heavily pregnant. We fucked almost up to giving birth. I'll try and rember to ask Roops if I was a better fuck for it!!!!
    I was about 10kg heavier than I am now when I first met my husband and he loved my bigger arse, especially doing it doggy style. He tells me he loved watching it wobble as he pounded into me from behind.

    ...and when I was pregnant (yes I confess I'm not just a wifey but also a mum - hopefully a MILF) we had AMAZING sex. I was so horny, my pussy seemed to be constantly engorged and my breasts were incredibly sensitive. That's also when I discovered how rough I loved it on my nipples. We're talking sucking so hard that I had big red marks that would last for days!!

    Getting sidetracked from the fat topic into the world of pregnancy here I know but it's the closest thing I've experienced to being huge...

  6. #6
    Highly valued participant Mrs Roops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uk and Mallorca!!
    Posts
    972

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    I was about 10kg heavier than I am now when I first met my husband and he loved my bigger arse, especially doing it doggy style. He tells me he loved watching it wobble as he pounded into me from behind.

    ...and when I was pregnant (yes I confess I'm not just a wifey but also a mum - hopefully a MILF) we had AMAZING sex. I was so horny, my pussy seemed to be constantly engorged and my breasts were incredibly sensitive. That's also when I discovered how rough I loved it on my nipples. We're talking sucking so hard that I had big red marks that would last for days!!

    Getting sidetracked from the fat topic into the world of pregnancy here I know but it's the closest thing I've experienced to being huge...
    Yep, I know what you mean, esp about the nipples being more sensitive!!! As I said, we fucked almost right up to birth. With my first pregnancy I think we fucked up to a week before, but on the second we had sex one morning and I delivered later that night!!

  7. #7
    Highly valued participant Mrs Roops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uk and Mallorca!!
    Posts
    972

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roops View Post
    Thinking about it, apart from the huge tum, my breasts and vulva were a little bit plumper when I was heavily pregnant. We fucked almost up to giving birth. I'll try and rember to ask Roops if I was a better fuck for it!!!!
    Inconclusive answer from Roops Iím afraid. Apparently Iím always the best fuck there is whatever my size!!!!!. I also asked if he had fucked any fat (as in Bessie Bunter fat) girls in his pre-married life of wanton debauchery.

    He admitted to fucking two fat girls, one was a one-night stand, the other was a relationship that lasted a fortnight. Sex-wise he did not notice any improvement over thin and average build women except to say he needed to spread their legs wider. (I think he was joking on that bit). The girl who he went out with for two weeks is interesting. She liked to be completely naked and blindfolded and to have her hands tied behind her back, Whilst kneeling down, she wanted Roops to be fully clothed and to approach her, whip out his penis and force it into her moth right up to the hilt and whilst firmly holding her head, to literally fuck her face as opposed to receiving oral. Roops was 22 at the time and this was his first experience of "kinkyness". It sorta freaked him out. He, like me, is not into that sorta thing and seeing where the relationship was going, called an end to the relationship.

    I suppose the only way determining Annieís theory is to take a sample of 20 thin girls and get a group of men to fuck every single one of them. Next, fatten up the women with a crash course of binge eating until they are of the required fatness and then get the same men to fuck them, noting any improvements (if any) of coital pleasure.

  8. #8
    Highly valued participant Panicindetroit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roops View Post
    I suppose the only way determining Annieís theory is to take a sample of 20 thin girls and get a group of men to fuck every single one of them. Next, fatten up the women with a crash course of binge eating until they are of the required fatness and then get the same men to fuck them, noting any improvements (if any) of coital pleasure.
    Now this is the kind of research I'd like to participate in. Any volunteers needed?
    PiD

  9. #9
    Highly valued participant Fancier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    English midlands
    Posts
    3,100

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    I don't think much of Mrs R's experimental design. She has failed to control
    for the order of treatments: there may be an effect that depends on
    whether the man is fucking the same girl for the first or second time, and
    this variable is not balanced out in the design. Half the girls should be
    thin then fat, the other half fat then thin. Also all trials should be 'blind' -
    so that the man doesn't know whether he has his dick in a fat or thin girl.
    B-minus

  10. #10
    Highly valued participant Panicindetroit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    267

    Default Re: Question of the Week

    Don't listen to Fancier. He's his grumpy old self again. Those modifications would make it a very artificial experience. Testers and tested should be allowed to look each other straight into the eyes. Also, there shouldn't be any restrictions in fondling whatever bodily parts they wanted to. Go for Mrs R's original full-A test plan I say!
    PiD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •