Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How does a pussy feel when you fuck it?

head in the clouds, mind in the gutter Annie's Avatar

Default How does a pussy feel when you fuck it?

Are all women's pussies different?

When a guy is fucking a woman does her Vagina feel different when he's penetrating her compared to other women he's slept with?

What is is about the Vagina that makes men cum so quickly?

How much can you feel when you are inside her?

Can you feel the contractions when she is pushing down? Do the muscles enclose around the penis? And is this different with every woman?

How much difference is there between different women?

Why are some pussies so pleasurable that the guy comes within 2 minutes?

Is it possible for men to get addicted to a pussy (not the woman that it belongs too - just the body part..???)

hmmm.... big questions for a Sunday morning.
    Annie

Highly valued participant

Default Re: How does a pussy feel when you fuck it?

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post

Well I haven't been with 'all women', so can't really comment.........but I don't know if they are all that different. There's a lot said about varying degrees of tightness etc, but I can' t say I've noticed much difference with the limited number of women I have been with.......except see below about pelvic floor muscles

When a guy is fucking a woman does her Vagina feel different when he's penetrating her compared to other women he's slept with?

As above, not that I've noticed.......

Do I sense some frustration in that question ?
    I think that's a generalisation-
    Cumming quickly is dependent on heaps of things - self-control (or lack of it), the amount of time since he's cum last time, tiredness, alcohol - all infleunce cum 'speed'

I seem to spend most of my time inside condoms these days - but what I feel is like a really tight, moist flexible tube which alternatively clenches and unclenches. How's that for a clinical description ?
    Can you feel the contractions when she is pushing down? Do the muscles enclose around the penis? And is this different with every woman?

Yes definitely- the surest way to make me cum, but it depends on the strength of the pelvic floor muscles - some women are amazing at this

I think I answered that above ?

It's those muscles again................?

Is it possible for men to get addicted to a pussy (not the woman that it belongs too - just the body part..???)

No, they're inseparable....

Even more so when MAD MAX says you're not well..!............Get well soon !

J
    Last edited by jayc; 09-16-2007 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Fix italics

Highly valued participant

Well I haven't been with 'all women', so can't really comment.........but I don't know if they are all that different. There's a lot said about varying degrees of tightness etc, but I can' t say I've noticed much difference with the limited number of women I have been with.......except see below about pelvic floor muscles

As above, not that I've noticed.......

Do I sense some frustration in that question ?
    I think that's a generalisation-
    Cumming quickly is dependent on heaps of things - self-control (or lack of it), the amount of time since he's cum last time, tiredness, alcohol - all infleunce cum 'speed'

I seem to spend most of my time inside condoms these days - but what I feel is like a really tight, moist flexible tube which alternatively clenches and unclenches. How's that for a clinical description ?

Yes definitely- the surest way to make me cum, but it depends on the strength of the pelvic floor muscles - some women are amazing at this

I think I answered that above ?

It's those muscles again................?

No, they're inseparable....

Even more so when MAD MAX says you're not well..!............Get well soon !

J

Highly valued participant Mrs Roops's Avatar

Having never felt the inside of another female’s vag, let alone fuck one, I have to admit not knowing the answer to this.

However I have been told on more than one occasion by various men that whilst various vaginas feel different from a fingering point of view, fucking them is much of a sameness but only in terms of the sensation felt by the cock. What makes the experience different is the woman (of course) and to some extent, the "tightness" and the female’s ability to contract her vag.

Regular poster
    Far enough north of London to enjoy life.

I agree with everything both Annie and Mrs Roops have to say. However, I disagree with Mrs Roops when she says that the sensation felt by the cock is much of a sameness. Regardless of the skill of the female to exercise her pelvic floor muscles or clench her vag, some females, when relaxed, offer very different sensations on the cock. There are those that are tight giving a somewhat hard boney feel, those that are too relaxed making it difficult to stimulate an orgasmic sensation and those that offer a naturally cushioned sensation on the glans. Whichever type a female falls into, heightened orgasmic sensation is not only achieved by the two skills above, but also by the angle of entry and in my case the tactile and aural skills of the female.

OMG, I can't believe what I've just said, it sounds so clinical and detached from the the most beautiful act a loving couple give to one another. Ah well, it's done now.............

Default explanation

I thought I should explain why I asked these random questions about fucking pussies.

It's NOT because I have penis envy.

I don't understand how fucking a pussy could be so fantastic that a guy would force himself upon a woman when she is clearly and LOUDLY saying NO NO NO.

Only to jump on her and cum in 2 mins.

Is it such a fantastically amazing feat/conquest that it does not require consent from the woman with the pussy??

Or is it just the sight of all that hair that they actually lose their minds and behave like animals?

At 38 years old I have a fairly good grasp of the complexities of female sexuality. But it's male sexuality that leaves me totally baffled.

hmmmmm.................
    Annie

Highly valued participant Martyhulk's Avatar

Default Re: explanation

I have always said I'd rather a wank over a GoW girl than to have meaningless sex. Am I weird?
    Martyhulk
    President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
    Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club
    President of the Barbara Fan Club

Not sure how to answer that as I don't know you that intimately.

Best ask your mother......."Muuuummmm...... am I Weird?,"

Mother yells out from the kitchen, "No dear, you're just special."

Quote Originally Posted by Martyhulk View Post
    I have always said I'd rather a wank over a GoW girl than to have meaningless sex. Am I weird?
    Annie

Highly valued participant Fancier's Avatar

I don't understand how fucking a pussy could be so fantastic that a guy would force himself upon a woman when she is clearly and LOUDLY saying NO NO NO.
    Perhaps it makes more sense to look on such cases as a
    form of bullying rather than a specifically sexual encounter. If a man
    thinks, but is not sure, that women are inferior to him, he can strengthen
    his imagined superiority by regarding them as powerless pawns that he
    can dispose of as he pleases. In the process they get humiliated or
    worse. Thus Nazis regarded Jews, rednecks regarded black people,
    and rapists regard women.

Hi Annie - and thanks for asking! My wife has a tiny build, and I have a particularly thick cock. As a result she always feel tight, and it's always a bit of a struggle to get it in - and it's not as much fun as some guys might think!
    Yes, every woman's pussy is different; some more so than others. The feel can also depend upon the position. It can also depend upon the attitude of the woman. Generally, I find women who are slightly overweight have the most enjoyable feel Often you feel the soft, gooey muscles flexing and squeezing the cock!
    One aspect of the 'feel' factor relates to the size of the condom (if you are using one), and how it's put on. I find many women don't know how to put a condom on a cock so that it feels comfortable. With a thick cock, a normal size condom is too tight - I prefer it to be loose enough not to squeeze. If the condom just sits, without pressuring the skin at all, it's a lot easier for the cock to feel and enjoy the nuances of stimulus which comes from that might delightful part of her body!