Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How does a pussy feel when you fuck it?

New to the Forums workhorsework's Avatar

Default Re: explanation

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    I thought I should explain why I asked these random questions about fucking pussies.

It's NOT because I have penis envy.

I don't understand how fucking a pussy could be so fantastic that a guy would force himself upon a woman when she is clearly and LOUDLY saying NO NO NO.

Only to jump on her and cum in 2 mins.

Is it such a fantastically amazing feat/conquest that it does not require consent from the woman with the pussy??

Or is it just the sight of all that hair that they actually lose their minds and behave like animals?

At 38 years old I have a fairly good grasp of the complexities of female sexuality. But it's male sexuality that leaves me totally baffled.

hmmmmm.................

Male sexuality isn't that confusing at the fundamentals. Neither is the female one I think.

Men are programmed to spread their DNA to the Universe. Their urge is to fuck (impregnate) as many females as possible starting from the most attractive ones, and to prevent other males from impregnating the women they already fucked.

That's why they come so quick in sexual intercourse. They're urged to impregnate as many women as possible. That's why they are also prone to rape, own attractive women (at the deepest instinct). They also like to fuck someone else's woman if they have a chance. The ability to do a quick-fuck before other males can prevent you is an advantage.

Being healthy strong physically (and also socially (influence, money)) is an advantage.

(Fending off dangers, caring about their women and offspring. Ability to go for sexcapades time and again to impregnate attractive total strangers as a bonus...)

Having a large, long cock with lots of quality semen is an advantage.

Woman are programmed to attract the most powerful (physically and socially) males available. They're are also urged to prevent those males mating other women. They're urged to spread their genes to the Universe too. So they want sons who can impregnate as much women as possible. They also want some quality line of daughters that will carry their female genes. They don't want other females do the same though

So they want the most powerful males fuck them exclusively. They want them to take care of her, help raising the offspring.

A healthy, beautiful, attractive body conducive to bear offspring is an advantage for females. They need to show all signs of health and fertility. Bib boobs, enough body fat (bubble butt) etc.

They like muscular thighs, buns, biceps, big, long, strong, healthy cocks with the ability to produce lots of semen (visual turn-ons for women). Because they want their sons to be the same

They will not hesitate to leave their male partners if they can find healthier, more attractive, stronger males

So these are our instincts at the most basic level. One should keep them in mind when thinking about sexuality (it determines our most basic turn-ons)

hope that helps

New to the Forums

Default Re: How does a pussy feel when you fuck it?

I don't really go with that. This whole urge to impregnate? Not in my experience and that of my friends who have all gone to great lengths to avoid impregnating women.

The urge to penetrate a woman IS very powerful and I have considered the very question that Annie asks. Each time I hear of a women taken against her will, I am saddened.

Why do men do this? I am sure that there are many reasons and probably two of the most frequent would be Misdirected Anger from childhood and even later life and Lack of Intelligence.

The Anger because men have not been socially educated to direct their energies and control their emotions. The Intelligence problem because then the men are not able to learn social interaction and sensitivity.

The details of the problem must fill a million books and have countless people around the world - those that have to pick up the pieces - trying to figure it out. Not to mention, trying to figure who will do it next,

Quote Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
    I don't really go with that. This whole urge to impregnate? Not in my experience and that of my friends who have all gone to great lengths to avoid impregnating women.

The urge to penetrate a woman IS very powerful and I have considered the very question that Annie asks. Each time I hear of a women taken against her will, I am saddened.
    I'm talking about our deepest automatic urges. Not making any moral judgments, or considering the control of our self-conscious on our basic urges...

You say you don't go with this whole urge to impregnate... Then why do healthy men get an automatic hard-on when they see (a not too old, not too skinny, not too fat etc..) a naked, attractive woman?

Isn't that an urge to load your semen in her uterus?

Sadly, some men just let their basic insticts so loose and out of control that they just do whatever that satisfies their urges...

Same thing about some women...

New to the Forums

I think that the auto hard-on is just lust and a mix up of memories of sex and dreams of future sex. I don't think guys are thinking about impregnating - they are thinking of fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
    I think that the auto hard-on is just lust and a mix up of memories of sex and dreams of future sex. I don't think guys are thinking about impregnating - they are thinking of fucking.
    Exactly. They are not thinking about impregnating. They just got an urge to fuck attractive woman automatically. That's why it's a basic instinct. And that serves to ensure their progeny...

We are wired that way. We are wired so that our bodies send us every helping signal to guarantee some healthy progeny. Signs of health, virility, good condition, and arousal in the opposite sex are just natural turn-ons for us: beautiful, long hair, big firm boobs (to feed your progeny), enough fat (to survive a famine) (bubble butt), no signs of anomaly, proportioned lines, healthy, swollen, naturally lubricated pussy (sign of virilty...) Similar things for women.. (strong, tall, healthy men with big beautiful, aggressive cocks)

Our construction gives us every helping feeling, pleasure (and flight from fear) to ensure that men impregnate the most healthy woman (in priority) and that women attract the most healthy, able men.

In addition, our genes are quite selfish. Men automatically want to fuck as many attractive (healthy, virile) women as possible, and to keep them to themselves to ensure their continued progeny. Women, on the other hand, automatically want to attract the best males to them and to keep them to themselves

Again, everything I said above is in the context of the most basic reproduction insticts.

head in the clouds, mind in the gutter Annie's Avatar

What happens when LOVE enters the equation??
    Annie

New to the Forums

Good question! It seems that love has the power to switch off the desire for other women - or sufficiently reduce it so that, combined with social conditioning, the male will not stray. I have heard of many men that meet their future wife and have the whole Flash!! I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her - and do.

There are, of course, many women who stray more than their men. My mother for example!!

However ... if the majority of men ARE hot wired to spread their seed, then many of us are not and for a variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    What happens when LOVE enters the equation??
    Love (and all other constructive, reasonable, peaceful emotions) makes us a human being actually

We become emotionally healthy. We start living not just with automatic responses and selfish (poisonous) pleasure-seeking at any cost, in any condition...

And... we enjoy it much more when sex is coupled with LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by workhorsework View Post
    I'm talking about our deepest automatic urges. Not making any moral judgments, or considering the control of our self-conscious on our basic urges...

You say you don't go with this whole urge to impregnate... Then why do healthy men get an automatic hard-on when they see (a not too old, not too skinny, not too fat etc..) a naked, attractive woman?

Isn't that an urge to load your semen in her uterus?

Sadly, some men just let their basic insticts so loose and out of control that they just do whatever that satisfies their urges...

Same thing about some women...
    in this whole discussion we seem to be forgetting that humans are one of the only creatures on earth that have sex for pleasure, not only to reproduce.

We are very rare in this way so even though we sertainly do have natural urges to reproduce we also have natural urges just to have sex. we derive pleasure from the act itself, not just the consequences of the act.

Quote Originally Posted by workhorsework View Post
    Love (and all other constructive, reasonable, peaceful emotions) makes us a human being actually

We become emotionally healthy. We start living not just with automatic responses and selfish (poisonous) pleasure-seeking at any cost, in any condition...

And... we enjoy it much more when sex is coupled with LOVE
    and i know this is a difficult question to ask but what do you mean by LOVE?

is it to want to only be with that person, at that time?

is it to feel attraction to that person that isn't purely phisical?

is it to feel a much stronger attraction to that one person than what you do for others?

is it confined by time lines, ie, is it love if it only lasts a week?

i think that sex and love go great together but i also think a lot of people put to much preasure on the idea of love. i hear so many people say "I don't want to have sex unless i'm in love" but i feel that it would be very difficult to fall in love with someone without having sex with them first (but that possibly has more to do with our society now days more than anything).

anyways, enough from me for now