Thread: Dirty Toilet Sex

head in the clouds, mind in the gutter Annie's Avatar

Default Dirty Toilet Sex

Gina and I had the blood pumping thru our veins when we hit this public toilet for a wanking session.

This video title slate inspires me to ask you, the members, if you've ever had any dirty public toilet sex?? (Or do you prefer a nice clean bed with white cotton sheets...)

We love your stories do tell!!

Anyone every shoved their knob into a glory hole, followed a stranger into a toilet for a bit of naughtiness....

There are public toilets in Sydney's CBD that are jam packed at lunchtime with business men in business suits with cocks out doing unmentionable acts. Have you ever been one of these men.

Have you followed a flight attendant into an aeroplane toilet for a quickie... and joined the mile high club?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Annie

Regular poster

Default Re: Dirty Toilet Sex

Hi Annie.

I know of 2 toilets with glory holes, one at my old uni and one in the shopping centre at which i used to work.

It would be quite common to walk in and see the cubicles busy, sometimes the guys were a lot less discreet than they should have been, the groans and moans were a bit off putting while i was going to the toilet!

While i'm not that way inclined i did get offered a couple of times, one time when they guy didn't even ask, all i saw was a dick coming throught the hole! Not particularly impressive, but after declining he did offer to have a go at me!

Hmmm, maybe i should go back! LOL

The closest I can relate to this isn't first hand, sadly. I was at a gay bar with a couple of my gay friends. We'd been there a while playing darts, and I eventually had to use the restroom. It turns out the gay bar was so gay there wasn't a ladies restroom. I was encouraged not to use the men's bathroom, because there would be men in there...well, fucking. I thought about it, and although it wouldn't bother me to walk through a live gay sex scene to get to the pisser, it was implied that it would really bother the participants to have a woman walk through. So, I went to the parking lot and peed between two cars.

Meh.

Ananda

I've recently been informed by one of my life-investigators of what a 'blumpy' is... here it is for you who dont know what it is ... it's a blow job while your in the toilet, I think its mainly for guys when they get a hard on and they need to do a shit at the same time, there you go its a 'blumpy'...........what are your views on the 'blumpy'????

Quote Originally Posted by Petria View Post
    I've recently been informed by one of my life-investigators of what a 'blumpy' is... here it is for you who dont know what it is ... it's a blow job while your in the toilet, I think its mainly for guys when they get a hard on and they need to do a shit at the same time, there you go its a 'blumpy'...........what are your views on the 'blumpy'????
    As I understand it, a blumpy is defined as receiving oral sex while defecating. (I'm not sure it matters whether the recipient is male or female.) Personally I don't have an real desire for a blumpy, but would try it if a partner asked me to. I feel pretty strongly that you should always try to accomodate a lover when they ask you to fulfill a fantasy, and should refuse only if it is something that is absolutely against your limits.

Now, I do love anal stimulation, especially giving or receiving anilingus, but I'm not turned on by shit itself. It's interesting, but an anus has a smell and taste of it's own that is quite pleasant, and which has absolutely no relation to the shit that comes out of it. I believe that area just must exude a great many pheremones which some persons, such as myself, react to with great enthusiam.