Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleo's intro and sexual adventures!

Last edited by Cleo; 07-23-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Regular poster

Default Re: Cleo's intro and sexual adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm Cleo, the new girl on the GOW team so I'll tell you a bit about myself...

I've been in Australia for a month now, having a good look around and a bit of travel. I've traveled Europe and thought it was time to travel else where. I'm a nudist, I love cars (back home I had an Evo 8, i miss her so much), I'm a social butterfly so no doubt I'll keep you posted on my adventures here, at home and at the work place!

I came to see Annie about the photo shoots, within the next week I did a bunch of solo photos and a video, a few days later I did a girl/girl shoot which was so much fun. Next thing you know I'm in the office setting up my blog. Loving it.

I've been very active, sexually, and there is not much I haven't done, so can't wait to shoot some awesome films and you guys can let me know what you think. I'll take you though some of my best sexual experiences.
    My first time was when I was on holiday here a few years back. I was staying in the Gold Coast and I met this guy who was a couple years older than me. We'd spend most nights in the pool or the sauna together, just touching each other, the excitement of having people around us and not knowing what we were up to was so much fun. One night things got really hot in the sauna, not just the temperature! I jumped on top of him, like I've been wanting to do my whole holiday. We were making out and I slid down onto his cock, the rest is history.

My next adventure wasn't till a couple years later, I bought myself a pair of handcuffs, not the fluffy bullshit ones, the real metal ones So I thought I'd take them to a dress up party I was attending, dressed as a police woman of course. Throughout the night I kept on making eye contact with these two guys, so eventually we went upstairs to a private room. I got thrown down on the bed and handcuffed immediately. By this stage I was already soaking wet! One guy started to unzip my dress while the other stuck his cock in my mouth, he shoves it so deep down my throat I start gagging, still gets me wet just thinking about it now haha. Once the other guy has finished taking off my dress he takes off my panties and starts playing with my clit and eventually he started to fuck me, which I'd been wanting the whole night. I squirted everywhere and I got nice hot cum in pussy and in my mouth. Afterwards we went down stairs and carried on partying.

This next one is one of my favorites, a lot of my friends are bisexual like me so that's just trouble waiting to happen One night we had a girls night in, there were 6 of us if i remember correctly cocktails, nibbles and some good music. After a while the sexual tension was too much to handle, we all started to undress one and other, kissing every part of everyone! It was so much fun, licking each others clits and sucking on nipples! Once everyone was satisfied we all lay down on the mattresses I'd set out earlier, cuddled and fell asleep. What an exhausting night!

So with all that said working here is going to be a blast and I can't wait to post some more videos!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Let me know what you're thinking and say hi
    Love,
    Cleo xx
    hello beautiful,how was your girl girl shoot with jesse and of course the sexy annie go.thanks jason.

Hey, Cleo! Welcome to Girls Out West. I am sure you’ll have great fun working under Annie and beside Rosie. Or perhaps under Rosie and tied up alongside Annie. The possibilities, I feel sure, are quite limitless.

Hi Jason,
    The shoot went well, Jessie was soooo much fun and she's so hot too. Loved it.
    Annie was fantastic, just wait till you see the video!

Cleo xx

Highly valued participant Martyhulk's Avatar

Cleo, you are wearing my favourite kind of thongs (jandals). I hope you do a full shoot wearing them! Please!
    Martyhulk
    President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
    Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club
    President of the Barbara Fan Club

Hi Marty,
    Thank you for calling them jandels!!! haha Yes I will be wearing them in my next shoot (which is tomorrow). Just for you Enjoy.

Cleo xx

Highly valued participant Martyhulk's Avatar

Oh wow, thanks! I'd love to see you in your bikini and jandels! And leave the jandels on for the whole set and video, please!
    Martyhulk
    President of the Dolcie Fan Club President of the Angie Fan Club President of the Leah Fan Club
    Founder of the Tiger Fan Club President of the Miss Nathalie Fan Club President of the Titiana Fan Club
    President of the Barbara Fan Club

Sounds like a plan! I'll try get it done asap.
    Today I'm shooting with a fantastic old school American car, in a sexy dress and cute little heals, really excited!
    I love cars! But the jandles will definitely be the next one

Cleo xx

Regular poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
    I've been in Australia for a month now, having a good look around and a bit of travel. I've traveled Europe and thought it was time to travel else where. I'm a nudist, I love cars (back home I had an Evo 8, i miss her so much), I'm a social butterfly so no doubt I'll keep you posted on my adventures here, at home and at the work place!
    Welcome and hope you are having fun. Where are your travels going to take you next?

I wish more girls had the attitude you have towards nudity and sex.

I always aim to have fun! It's the way it should be. Next I will be going home for Christmas and New Years, then I come back travel the rest of Australia. At the end of next year I want to go to Thailand, I've never been, so I'm very excited!

Everyone has different opinions on sex and things its not a bad thing, just different. I think it helps that I've...experience quiet a bit in my time and that I'm a nudist cause the naked body is a beautiful thing and can be so so so hot!!!

Cleo xx