Thread: Wicked Weasel Bikinis & underwear

Default Wicked Weasel Bikinis & underwear

Have you ever seen one of the Wicked Weasel Bikinis? What do you think about them... needless to say that in my opinion they produce very sexy swim- and underwear. It's an Aussie company that is running this business for some years now.
    Is there any of the models that would like to wear one of these in a shooting - any volunteers?

Love,
    Eddie

p.s. Americans copied this idea some years later see ALSBikinis.com.
    Last edited by eddie_smut; 11-16-2005 at 06:45 PM.

head in the clouds, mind in the gutter Annie's Avatar

Default would my tits look big in those?

Yes, those bikinis don't leave much to the imagination do they? I would love to see Kittie jogging along the beach in a pair of those bikinis!! (not that I'm sadistic of course.....)
    Annie

They also have a section for contributors (or at least they used to have to years ago) and there you can see how normal girls look like wearing those bikinis. It must not necessarily be a bikini as they also have nice knickers they offer.
    I guess Kittie would look very nice wearing such a bikini!

Highly valued participant Fancier's Avatar

A big girl in a little bikini is definitely a sight worth seeing. Some very nice examples can be found at http://www.microkitten.com/
    and at http://www.the-bikini.com/

I like these...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image003.jpg 
Views:	3255 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	1107   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image017.jpg 
Views:	1281 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	1108   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3221-sm.jpg 
Views:	910 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	1109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bikinixxx.jpg 
Views:	1409 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	1110  

head in the clouds, mind in the gutter Annie's Avatar

Default bikini gals

What happens if the girls go into the water and a big wave comes along and washes their little bikinis away?

And where's the hirsute girls with the thick dark pubes sticking out??

Bring back the one-piece.....!
    Annie

Highly valued participant Mrs Roops's Avatar

The one thing that would change my mind about shaving would be the ability to wear really slinky bikinis. Unfortunately I cant ‘cos to wear a Wicked Weasel type bather I would need to shave my bum crack as well. (some of you more observant guys will know that I’m very hairy there!!!) I refuse to shave completely 'cos 1/ Its too much trouble and painful 2/ Shaven twats look unnatural (IMO), and 3/ Hubby prefers me with hair, in fact he has a fetish about hairy bum-holes and I like mine being played, licked and fucked with!!

I love swimming; it keeps me fit and slim and I do about 30 lengths 4 times a week. After the children were born I wore a one piece, but a few years ago went back to bikinis. Even to wear a standard bikini I have shave drastically just above the pubic bone. For some reason with my body, the bikini bottom always slips a few inches when I swim and when I climb out of the pool. Wearing a really tight bikini is too uncomfortable and the “boy-pants” style is unattractive.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

New to the Forums

Quote Originally Posted by annie
    What happens if the girls go into the water and a big wave comes along and washes their little bikinis away?

And where's the hirsute girls with the thick dark pubes sticking out??

Bring back the one-piece.....!
    I guess the same things as if you were wearing a regular bikini: depending on your personality, you are either utterly mortified and run shrieking up the beach for your beach towel; or you wait for your boy/girl friend to bring you cover up; or you get to giggle a lot and recieve a lot of exhibitionist attention as you pretend to be embarrassed and try to cover up. My guess would be that if you were wearing the itsy-bitsy bikini in the first place, the third option would be the most likely.

In my personal opinion, less can most certainly be more, in the skin department, and a swimsuit can leave a little to the imagination and still be hot as hell.

One-pieces are sexy too, its just a different flavor. I think it's more about whats going on betweent he ears anyhow. As in most things sexual.

Highly valued participant Fancier's Avatar

Default Mrs Roops dilemma: a solution

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roops
    The one thing that would change my mind about shaving would be the ability to wear really slinky bikinis.
    If I were the government I would pass a law as follows:
    "Any lady with a thick enough growth of hair to completely hide her cunt shall be excused from wearing bikini bottoms."

PS: The lady in this pic just doesn't care. That's another solution:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Regular poster

Default Re: Wicked Weasel Bikinis & underwear

Check out Marika, she is totally GOW worthy.
    http://www.girlsoutwest.com/vbulleti...=annie+holiday